Garthwoodply – Garthwood Plywood is made of high quality wood and is amongst the best in the country. Both the inner core and the outer surfaces are made from superior quality wood and bonded with Urea Formaldehyde Resin.
This Plywood is made with 100% Neem wood and therefore has highest durability compared to any other plywood in market.
Garthwood Plywood is chemically treated and made with 100% seasoned wood, so it provides 100% termite and borer free. Plywood is used in various applications such as Furniture, Wall Paneling, Partitions, Ceilings and Decorations etc..
Advantages of Garthwood Plywood
- Because it consists of layers of wood veneer with the grain on each layer running a different direction, it’s a very strong building material.
- It’s less susceptible to water damage than MDF, and won’t soak up water and swell as quickly or easily as MDF does.
- It’s stainable, which makes it perfect for kitchen cabinets, table tops, and other projects where you want a large stained wood surface.
- It holds screws very tightly since the varying grains of wood on each layer give the screws something to hold onto.
Application of Garthwood Plywood:-
- Plywood is used for all kinds for furniture making in home such as wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, sofa sets and various interior needs .