Birch S/BB Select plywood from Big River Group comprises an S-grade face veneer and a BB backing, making this unfinished European birch plywood suitable for offices and shop fitouts. It is suited to interior applications including but not limited to: furniture, joinery, school fittings and wall and ceiling linings.
Manufactured in Europe, Birch S/BB Select has a fine texture and a straight grain. Its high-quality S-grade face veneer contains minor imperfections and occasional small pin knots, while the BB back allows for slightly larger knots and repairs, as well as discolouration and mineral streaks.
Birch S/BB Select interior-grade plywood features a multi-ply edge detail, which can be accentuated with a clear finish. The colours of the plywood itself can range from creamy whites through to biscuits.
Four dimensions are available:
- 12 mm × 2,440 mm × 1,220 mm
- 18 mm × 2,440 mm × 1,220 mm
- 24 mm × 2,440 mm × 1,220 mm
- 35 mm × 2,440 mm × 1,220 mm
FSC-certified Birch S/BB Select meets quality management standard ISO 9001:2009 and produces no harmful emissions.
- Birch plywood suitable for multiple interior applications
- S-grade face veneer and BB-grade backing
- Edge detailing can be coated in clear finish