(IS- 4990: 2011)
KPI Film Face Densified Shuttering Plywood is a product of high end uses. It is manufactured with high density timber Glued with BWP Grade Phenol formaldehyde resin and pressed in high densified hot press. It has extra strength than ordinary film face ply due to high pressure used for structurally strong and better bonding. It is treated by ACC through pressure impregnation while manufacturing.
The film face shuttering plywood has coated glossy surface, which gives the product long life and great value in terms of reuse. This plywood withstands the corrosive action of cement, water & sunlight. KPI film faced densified ply is known for the maximum repetitions. User’s find it very useful and economical product according to their investments.
Special Features of KPI FFDSP
- Saves more cost due to more repetition.
- Provides smooth surface to concrete form work.
- Most effective in RCC construction.
- After used many times, it can be reused in paneling, roofing, flooring, partition etc.
Suggestions for users
- Cleaning and oiling is essential for increasing the life.
- Use screws for fixing shuttering.
- Store properly stacked under the shed.
- Care for scratches while transportation.
- Should be recoated with mould oil before the next use.
- Edges of board in pack shall be vertical and in straight line.
Do not do :-
- Side nailing & screwing is strictly prohibited.
- Do not use material without suitable mould oil.
- Do not drag the plywood over one another as it will scratch the surface.
- Do not allow the material vertically fell from the top
- Do not allow the material to use without application of sealant at the cut ends.
- Do not allow the material to stack without drying.